Huma-Air Tuning Regulator For The Daystate Renegade
For the Daystate Renegade we can make a very easy to fit pressure regulator what will give you great results imediately! This regulator is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. So no drilling in the tube and also no creeping up in power.
The benefits of this Huma-Air, Daystate Renegade tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your airrifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage
When you order your Huma-Air, Daystate Renegade tuning regulator you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker
- Fitting instructions as pdf download
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulatiors. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.
Pressure settings for the Huma-Air, Daystate Renegade tuning regulator
The regulator comes preset on the most common pressure setting, or we will adjust it according to your personal wishes. It is also equipped with a clear pressure scale label, so you can very easy re-adjust or fine tune the pressure setting suitable to your wishes.
Very helpfull info can be found in this topic on Airgun Nation.
Shipping & payment
We ship worldwide with tracked priority shipping. We ship these pneumatic parts well packed for safe and undamaged arrival in the country of destination. As the purchasing party you are responsible for checking that this product is legal according to your local laws and regulations. We ship on your behalf and therefore Huma Air can not be held responsible for any legal issues in the country of the recipient.
You can pay safely and secure online by means of all major payment providers, like paypal, and credit cards companies.