Huma-Air Tuning Regulator For The Daystate Tsar
For the Daystate Tsar we have a tuning regulator available what will improve your airrifle’s performance. This regulator is vented to the atmosphere and is an one on one replacement for your factory regulator. Just depressurize your rifle, unscrew the factory regulator from the tube and screw the Huma-Air regulator in place. Due to our ultra compact build the regulator will give you more regulated volume available so you can get the same pellet velocity with less pressure.
The benefits of the Huma-Air, Daystate Tsar tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- Maximum use of the air volume due to our ultra compact build.
- It will give you a full flat shotstring immediately.
- Replacing the factory regulator for the Huma-Air Daystate Tsar regulator will give you the most reliable performance
When you order your Huma-Air, Daystate Tsar tuning regulator you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker
- Fitting instructions as pdf download
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.
Pressure settings of the Daystate Tsar Regulator
The tuning regulator comes preset on the most common pressure setting, or we will adjust it according to your personal wishes. It is also equipped with a clear pressure scale label, so you can very easy re-adjust or fine tune the pressure setting suitable to your wishes.
Our advice for choosing the best pressure range for your Huma regulator:
- Low pressure range: 60-110 bar for 16 Joule / 12 ft/lbs models.
- High pressure range: 100-170 bar for all FAC models