Huma-Air External Tuning Regulator For The Daystate Wolverine Hi Lite (Bottle version)
This External PCP Regulator build by Huma-Air is specialy designed for the Daystate Wolverine Hi Lite with bottle. The tuning regulator will reduce the outgoing pressure of your rifle’s pressure bottle according to your settings and this will result in a constant pelletspeed and better groups. It is equipped with a pressure gauge what will indicate the fill pressure of the bottle and a foster male connection to fill the rifle. The position of the gauge and and foster can be chosen left or right and they can be aligned stepless into their position so it always looks good on your rifle.
When the regulator is fitted to the rifle you can read the regulator output pressure on your rifles’s pressure gauge and the fill pressure will be shown on the regulator gauge. Pressure can be set by turning the set-screw of the regulator what can be found inside the male treaded part of the regulator. A 5 minutes turn contra clockwise equals to about 6-7 bar pressure increase. This bottle regulator will be screwed in between the pressure bottle and the action of the rifle. It will ad about 58 mm of lenght.
(your original rifle’s fill connection is replaced by the regulators quick connect foster male fill connection. Do not use the original rifle bottle fill connection anymore)
Power setting of your rifle:
Please note, your rifles output power depends of the available air volume behind the regulator. The available volume in the Daystate Wolverine action is limited what also will limit the maximum power.
With our .22 Wolverine FAC set to a slightly lower power setting compared to the factory setup, we were able to almost double the shotcount to 70 shots with the regulator output of 170 bar giving us a pellet speed of 840 fps. To get these results we removed 1 coil of the hammer spring to reduce air consumption, but this can vary per rifle.
The benefits of this Huma-Air, Daystate Wolverine Hi Lite tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- The solid stainless steel foster fill connection and pressure gauge can switched over from left to right
- The position of the foster and pressure gauge can be turned around for 360 degrees. So you aligned it to your own wishes.
- Under the pressure gauge there is a o-ring what make it posible to line the dialplate up straight for the eye.
- It will give you a constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your airrifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage.
When you order your Huma-Air, Daystate Wolverine Hi Lite tuning regulator you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker
- Fitting instructions as pdf download
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.
Pressure settings of the Huma-Air, Daystate Wolverine Hi Lite tuning regulator
Your Daystate Wolverine Hi Lite bottel regulator comes preset on the pressure we have tesed it and it is marked on the packing. You can set the regulator according to your wishes within the pressure range.
The output pressure will be shown on the factory pressure gauge of your airrifle.
The Huma-Air Bottle Regulator regulator comes in a wide pressure range of 60-170 bar output covering sub 12 ft/lbs and FAC models.