Huma-Air Tuning Regulator For The Diana Stormrider
For the Diana Stormrider PCP Airrifle we have a pressure regulator available that can be fitted into the pressure tube.
This regulator set is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. So no drilling in the tube and more important, no creeping up in power during time, what makes this combination of our high precision, vented regulator technic and the included plenum for the regulated air volume, superior to all other regulators in the market.
The kit is comes with a set of spacers to give the valve return spring more preload and also includes a set of new good quality o-rings to replace the crappy chinese ones.
We tested our Diana Stormrider with Huma-Air regulator in the setup below:
- 8.4 gn pellets
- 127 bar set pressure, and hammerspring trimmed for about 5-7 mm
- Pelletspeed Av: 917 Fps
- Shotcount +/- 36 shots!
The benefits of the Huma-Air, Diana Stormrider tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- Maximum use of the air volume due to our ultra compact build.
- It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your airrifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage
When you order your Huma-Air, Diana Stormrider tuning regulator you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker
- Fitting instructions as pdf download
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.