Huma-Air Tuning Regulator For The Diana Bandit
Unfortunately the original valve assembly the Diana Bandit series pistol is not very concistent. So we made an adittional tuning regulator for it and you will have a great concistant shotstring in a minute! This Huma-Air regulator is placed inside the pressure tube and stands on the valve house body. You only need to remove the outside oring of the factory valvehouse so the regulator can vent properly. No further modifications to your pressure tube have to be done. So no drilling in the tube and also no creeping up in power during time. The Diana Bandit offers a great platform for further tuning and modifictions.
The regulator comes preset on the most common pressure setting, or we will adjust it according to your personal wishes. It is also equipped with a clear pressure scale label, so you can very easy re-adjust or fine tune the pressure setting suitable to your wishes.
The benefits of the Huma-Air, Diana Bandit tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy of your pisol due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- Designed for a wide pressure range 85-150 bar
- Easy to adjust without the need of a regulator tester because of the clear pressure scale on the regulator
When you order your Huma-Air, Diana Bandit tuning regulator you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes;
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment;
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker;
- Fitting instructions as pdf download.
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.