Huma-Air Tuning Regulator For The Daystate Huntsman FAC
For the Daystate Huntsman airrifle in FAC version we have a Huma regulator available that can be placed into the rifle without modifications to your pressure tube.
The Daystate Huntsman regulator made by Huma is vented to the atmosphere, so no drilling in the tube and also no creeping up in power during time.
For the real power lovers amung us, we have also a XXL volume plenum available to tune your rifle to the maximum power with extra heavy pellets. You can select it by choosing the .30 model in the options
The benefits of the Huma-Air, Daystate Huntsman tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your airrifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage
When you order your Huma-Air, Daystate Huntsman tuning regulator you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker
- Fitting instructions as pdf download
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.
Pressure settings of the Huma-Air, Daystate Huntsman tuning regulator
Designed for a wide pressure range (70-150 bar) to suit all calibers.
The regulator comes preset on the most common pressure setting, or we will adjust it according to your personal wishes.
It is also equipped with a clear pressure scale label, so you can very easy re-adjust or fine tune the pressure setting suitable to your wishes.
(This model is not suitable for the older models Huntsman with the pressure tube and hammer housing out of one part)
Shipping & payment
We ship worldwide with tracked priority shipping. We ship these pneumatic parts well packed for safe and undamaged arrival in the country of destination. As the purchasing party you are responsible for checking that this product is legal according to your local laws and regulations. We ship on your behalf and therefore Huma Air can not be held responsible for any legal issues in the country of the recipient.
You can pay safely and secure online by means of all major payment providers, like paypal, and credit cards companies.