Huma-Air Tuning Regulator For The Gamo GX 40
For the Gamo GX 40 we have designed a pressure regulator that can be pushed into the pressure tube.
This regulator is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. So no drilling in the tube and also no creeping up in power.
The benefits of the Huma-Air, Gamo GX 40 tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your airrifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage
When you order your Huma-Air, Gamo GX 40 tuning regulators you will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes;
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment;
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker;
- Fitting instructions as pdf download
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.