Huma-Air Tuning Regulator For The Evanix Blizzard S10
For the Evanix Blizzard S10 airgun we have a tuning regulator that can be pushed into the pressure tube.
This regulator is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. So no drilling in the tube and also no creeping up in power during time
After fitting the regulator your rifle’s pressure gauge will indicate the regulated pressure.
This model regulator is only suitable for rifle’s with pressure tube, not suitable for bottled rifles. Also, please check if your valve house matches the picture on the tab “attachment” as there are other types of valves used by Evanix too.
The benefits of the Huma-Air, Evanix Blizzard S10 tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pellet speed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shot count and a full flat shot string immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your air rifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage